Micro Mushrooms In the world of psychedelics, a “micro” dose is an amount of that is considered sub-perceptual for the user – not intended to get you “high” or drastically affect your perception in any way, but utilizing the drug in lower doses for a variety of alternative benefits.
Users micro-dosing psychedelic mushrooms typically do so to combat depression or anxiety, enhance their creativity, energy levels, focus and senses overall – often with amazing results. Micro mushrooms
Our micro doses contain a custom blend of our Cubensis and Mexicana strains, packaged in easy to swallow capsules in .2 gram doses (1/5th of a gram.) Buy Now
Each order contains 30 individual capsules.
(i.e. a quantity of 1 chosen below = 30 capsules, not just one.)
Micro-dosing is consuming unnoticeable amounts of psilocybin mushrooms to promote higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved skills. Many use micro-dosing to heighten and enhance their senses
Eminent psychedelic researchers have also found largely positive effects of psilocybin mushrooms used to cope with anxiety, depression, ADHD and PTSD.
We use ginger root in all our formulations to decrease the nausea feeling.
All capsules are vegan and kosher
1 capsule every 2nd to 3rd day. It is best to have a light meal before consuming it.
Each capsule contains 150mg of Organic Psilocybin & 50mg Ginger Root.
You can adjust the amount accordingly after your first dose on what works best for you.
When more than 2 capsules are consumed together, you may experience euphoric sensations. This is normal and will fade away in hours.
Keep out of reach of children & pets.
All capsules have a shelf life of 1 year. place in a cool dry place way from direct sunlight
You can safely order it from our premium shrooms shop. feel free to check our other mushroom strains. You can find detailed psychedelics mushroom strain used for psilocybin for depression and psychedelics mushroom potency list
SHORT TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
The effects of taking psilocybin can vary and often depend on the person and the context in which the drug is used. The effects may include the following:
- Intense emotions and sensory experiences.
- Spiritual experiences.
- Psychological regression to earlier experiences/states.
- Hallucinations (most often visual but can occur in any sensory domain).
- Synesthesia, which is the experience of mixed perceptions, such as seeing sound or hearing colors.
- Changes in perception of time.
- Impaired judgment and potential for harm or death due to accidents.
- Psychosis, including paranoia and disordered thinking.
- Acute mood changes (anxiety/panic or depression).
- Increased risk of having a “bad trip,” which may be emotionally disturbing.
- Muscle weakness/twitches.
- Coordination problems.
- Excessive sweating.
- Dilated pupils.
- Increased blood pressure, irregular breathing, irregular heartbeat.
LONG TERM EFFECTS OF PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS
Though the following have been reported to develop even after a single use of psilocybin, the risks of experiencing these adverse effects may be increased with long-term use:
- Drug-induced psychosis, a condition in which a person’s thoughts become disorganized and they may experience paranoia and a breakdown in communication with others. The user may have dramatic mood swings and experience visual disturbances. Such a psychosis may persist beyond the acute period.
- Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD), in which the person has flashbacks where they experience recurrences of some of the sensory distortions they experienced while under the influence. These flashbacks may occur for years after stopping use of the drug.