Buy Oxycodone online, Oxycodone on sale Now!
Oxycodone is an opiate painkiller. It’s used to treat severe pain, for example after an operation or a serious injury, or pain from cancer.
It’s also used for other types of long-standing pain when weaker painkillers, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen and aspirin, have not worked.
BUY OXYCODONE Near Me
Oxycodone is only available on prescription. It comes as slow-release tablets, capsules and a liquid which you swallow. It can also be given by an injection, but this is usually done in hospital.
Oxycodone is also known by the brand names Oxynorm and OxyContin.
It’s sometimes given as a tablet which also has a medicine called naloxone in it (Targinact). This is used to prevent certain side effects, such as constipation.
where to BUY OXYCODONE Online
Active ingredient Oxycodone is part of the class of medications called narcotic analgesics. So Buy oxycodone online.
Its effects are similar to morphine.
Oxycodone can be prescribe for the treatment of pain that is moderate to severe.
It is not mean to treat pain immediately after surgery unless you have been taking Oxycodone before your surgery.
Oxycodone comes as:
- capsules – these contain 5mg, 10mg or 20mg of oxycodone
- slow-release tablets – these contain 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg or 120mg of oxycodone
- liquid – this contains 5mg of oxycodone in 5ml or 10mg of oxycodone in 1ml of liquid.
Oxycodone is available as a concentrated solution, in form of tablets and capsule. Tablets and capsule are gulps with water before, or after a meal with the gap of at least 4 to 6 hours between every dosage.
Oxycodone concentrated solution is used to take by mouth.
Do not chew the tablets or capsule.
If you want to add them to your food then should follow the doctor’s instructions. The medicine should be used as per the prescription and as directed by the health consultant to not face any adverse effect.
We have 30mg, 40mg, and 80mg tablets and capsule respectively.
Each tablet contains;
butylated hydroxyl toluene,
polyethene glycol 400,
magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide.
Oxycodone is also available in form of a concentrated solution (syrup).
Precautions while taking Oxycodone
Some of the precautions you must consider while taking Oxycodone:
- Talk with your doctor if you are allergic to any ingredient included in Oxycodone
- Ask your doctor if you are breastfeeding
- Discuss the risk involved in using Oxycodone, this may affect the fertility in male or female
- Do not use in pregnancy, it can cause the serious health issues in newborn
- Before having surgery or dental treatment tell your doctor or dentist that you are using Oxycodone
- Discuss the change in diet with the use of this medicine, it may cause constipation
- Do not take over dosage it may cause health issues
- Follow your doctor prescription or direction while using Oxycodone
- Tell your doctor if you are having any herbal medication or treatment